The Complete Moodle User Guide
You’ve found The Complete Moodle User Guide, your source for all the answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding the world’s most popular Learning Management System.
The user guide has been split into three chapters for your convenience, each covering progressively more complex features, with comprehensive and easy to follow step-by-step instructions.
Chapter 1, An Introduction To Moodle, this chapter will provide you with a broad overview of what Moodle can do and how it has been utilized across different industries to meet a wide array of learning needs. You’ll see how the education, healthcare, nonprofit, and business sectors take advantage of Moodle’s Most Powerful Benefits:
- Deep Customization and flexibility lets you do exactly what you want
- Data-based insights allow you to understand and improve the eLearning process
- Unrivalled security for your data, media, and users
- Constant ongoing improvements from a community dedicated to making Moodle better
Last, but certainly not least, is an introduction to Totara Learn LMS, the corporate version of Moodle, that will cover the specific functionalities that make Totara Learn a perfect fit for the business world.
Chapter 2, Top Features Of Moodle, is split into three sections that will cover the most important features of Moodle. Learn how to use Moodle to stay in compliance with the GDPR, no matter where in the world your operations are. Then discover how you can create a competitive advantage with Moodle features that will allow you to
- Implement Competency-Based Training and Certification
- Track Learner Completion Rates
- Setup Automated Regulatory Compliance
- Manage User Access Restrictions
Chapter 3, Advanced Moodle Features, will show you how to get the most out of Moodle using it’s most powerful and popular plugins to engage learners, track performance, integrate with other business systems and even generate revenue from your courses. You’ll find in-depth instruction on how to implement:
- Data Analytics and Reporting
- Features that improve learning engagement
- Administrative features for productivity and fighting plagiarism
- Organizational features that will keep things flowing smoothly
Download all three chapters today and learn exactly how to get the most out of the world’s most popular open source LMS platform!