Lambda Solutions announced the release of version 1.2.27 of the Lambda Configurable Theme. This release demonstrates the significant effort that went into improving overall versatility in the layout options of the Configurable Theme.
“We’ve heard from our clients the need for greater flexibility with the layout options, especially in the heading area of the configurable theme,” noted Ben Young, Director of Learning Solutions at Lambda Solutions. “To provide for our clients, we have added new capabilities with the release of version 1.2., providing a total of 7 different variations."
The most notable additions are 7 new layout variations - two new header types, as well as two menu layout positions. Other new features include new placement options for the heading and organization logo, setting export and import capabilities, and more than 15 bug fixes and enhancements.
Full List of New features in Configurable Theme Version 1.2.27:
- New Compact Header: Displays menu items inline with the logo
- New Flexible Header: The Added ability to upload a background image into the heading area and set the height.
- The ability to add heading text: A line of text with styling options within the Flexible Header
- New Menu position: For the Flexible Header and Normal Header, you have the option to position the menu below or above the header.
- Ability to export or import settings
- Footer Background Image Positioning: Ability to set the position of the footer background image
- Moodle - Visual Menu Editor: Allows for editing, and adding menu items which will override and replace the Custom Menu
- Totara - Icon Settings: Back ported the feature from the Moodle Configurable theme, providing the ability to update the icons set from within the Moodle interface
About Lambda Solutions:
Founded in 2002, Lambda Solutions provides learning and talent management solutions based on an open technology platform. Lambda Solutions works with both institutional and corporate clients to help them achieve better learning outcomes and increase the value of their human capital. More than half a million people learn every day on their managed hosting platforms. Focused on healthcare, education and corporate training, Lambda Solutions provides systems integration, customization, training and support to enterprise-class customers, including Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, Alberta Blue Cross, and Canada Health. Lambda Solutions is a Moodle certified services partner and a Totara Platinum partner. The company has offices in the United States, Europe, and Canada. For more information,visit www.lambdasolutions.net.
Naama Sireni, Director of Sales & Operations