How To Get The LMS You Need To Meet Your Goals
Whether you’re looking for your first Learning Management System (LMS), or have simply outgrown your current system, it’s a vital decision that will directly affect the success of your eLearning initiatives.
We know how daunting a task selecting the right LMS can be, so our LMS experts have put together this guide as the starting point to making this process as painless and effective as possible. You want a system that provides an effecting learning environment that is easy to use for users and delivers a solid ROI.
To achieve that, there are many variables and factors to consider, including:
- What are the business objectives for your new LMS?
- Who are your stakeholders and what do they need to be successful?
- What are the immediate and long-term plans for your LMS?
- Which option suits your needs best: open source or proprietary platforms?
- Will you rely on in-house or cloud hosting?
- How to integrate other critical business systems
- How to get the most out of your LMS by digging deep into your learning data to gain profound insights and run reports
- How to create a realistic budget