7 Best Practices for your Moodle RFP
Have you been tasked to write a LMS RFP for your organization? Are you also looking specifically at Moodle or Totara for your LMS of choice? Creating an LMS RFP can be a time-consuming task, especially when you don’t have a template to work from. This webinar will cover the need-to-know tips for writing an LMS RFP specifically for Moodle.
Watch the webinar and learn more about:
- Specific technical details so that your Moodle/Totara deployment meets your project requirements
- Compatibility and standard requirements for the most popular Moodle plugins
- Hosting requirements for a secure cloud hosting environment
- Frequently asked questions from leading companies who have deployed Moodle LMS
- Implementation tips from leading organizations including: YMCA, Kodak Alaris & Rutgers University
Meet the Moodle RFP Expert: James Nicholson – LMS Solutions Architect
As the lead LMS Solutions Architect at Lambda, James works closely with buyers to identify the best LMS technology to meet their requirements. In addition, James assists users with integration and custom development planning to ensure projects are delivered successfully. Always keeping a pace, James enjoys engaging in research and implementation activities to understand the exciting updates in Moodle & Totara LMS.