Senior User Experience Designer – Downtown Vancouver
Lambda Solutions is looking for someone to join our growing product development team. We are looking for a dynamic individual, someone who enjoys a challenge and is driven by curiosity and results. You will own the design of engaging user experiences for our respective products. You will need to build strong relationships with the product development team and other critical partners to establish and deliver on the product requirements that enhance the user experience.
Success will be determined by customer validated designs that are technically feasible and implementable by the R&D team.
Lambda Solutions provides learning management solutions on open technology platforms, Moodle and Totara LMS. In addition, Lambda Solutions has recently launched a game-changing reporting solution (Lambda Analytika) for Moodle and Totara. Lambda Solutions works with organizations to help them achieve better learning outcomes and increase the value of their human capital. Lambda Solutions provides hosting, customization, training and support to enterprise-class customers, including Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, and TOMS Shoes. For more information, visit www.lambdasolutions.net.
- 5+ years of experience creating wireframes, mockups, and information architecture
- Experience in performing user research and interviews
- Proficient in handling cross-browser/cross-platform issues and web standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate technical issues to a diverse non-technical audience
- Experience in a fast paced Agile environment is an asset
- Visual and graphic design experience an asset
- A degree in Human computer interaction (HCI), Design, Interaction Design, Computer Science, or equivalent experience is an asset
- Understanding of user-centered design principles and usability research methods.
- Skilled in concept development, layout, design, colour theory and application usability
- Lead user experience planning and usability research
- Create a set of customer workflows based on user research
- Create clear wireframes and high fidelity mockups from the workflows
- Create low-fidelity prototypes for proof of concept
- Create innovative interaction designs through explorations, user flows, wireframes, storyboards and behavior specifications
- Engage with development team to understand platform capabilities and constraints, communicate designs, support agile development, and verify design implementations
- Work with the product development team to create a set of UI standards
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, then please email your resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line of your email.