Lambda Solutions is currently seeking a Moodle Developer with an interest in learning management systems and open source to join our Moodle LMS development team.
Come work for a company in the heart of Vancouver, in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. Lambda Solutions Inc. (www.lambdasolutions.net) offers a range of Moodle services to its clients, including Moodle provisioning, hosting, support, training, and development. Our clients include corporations, government organizations, and educational institutions throughout North America and the World with over 500,000 learners using LMS serviced by us.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Development and customization of Moodle plugins and themes
- Write modular, well documented and efficient code
- Willingness to learn new methodology and upcoming technologies
- Participate and collaborate in an Agile development environment, sprint reviews, planning sessions, performing demos
- Both back-end and front-end development skills
- Comfortable with source control: We use Git
- Post-Secondary Education in web development, computer science, information systems, engineering or a related field; or equivalent experience
Tell us if you have
- Development experience with Moodle is a big plus
- Experience in open source software development
- Experience working in a team oriented development environment
- Containerization or DevOps experience. (Docker, LXC/LXD, AWS, Linux)
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, then please email a detailed resume and your GitHub profile to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line of your email. Only local candidates who are eligible to accept employment in Vancouver will be considered. No phone calls, please.