Client Onboarding Specialist – Downtown Vancouver
We are looking for an experienced Client Onboarding Specialist who is ready to move to the next level. If you enjoy a challenge and are driven by curiosity and results, this will be the most rewarding job that you have ever had.
Lambda Solutions is a leading provider of open source e-Learning solutions based on the popular Moodle and Totara learning management systems. We are a young and dynamic organization that will put you in the driver seat and give you a chance to learn fast, contribute to our growth, and make a big impact.
Why work for Lambda?
- We work hard to play hard. Lambda has experienced rapid success because we are passionate about what we do.
- Location, location, location!Lambda’s Vancouver head office is located right in heart of Gastown.
- Flexible hours. We encourage our employees to lead balanced lives and understand that everyone’s individual needs will differ.
- GREAT People. We take pride in our friendly, enthusiastic and welcoming team!
The right candidate will have minimum 2 year of experience in a fast pace application, technology, Internet or other Customer Service environment. The position requires the candidate to have a positive attitude, be customer service-centric, and be able to follow through and complete customer requests and identify support issues during the implementation. Exemplary work ethic combined with consistent performance, reliability and attendance are a top priority. Candidates must also be well-organized, have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and to work under pressure and under deadline. Candidate must be detail-oriented, and understand the importance of properly documenting work and logging information in a professional services environment.
- The On-Boarder transitions new customers from the sales team and coordinates the delivery and configuration of new services.
- Answering inbound phone calls and/or tickets.
- Responsible for learning more about the customers’ needs and managing the expectation and delivery of services to match those needs.
- Obtains the final approval and delivery acceptance from the customer.
- Requires constant contact and consistent execution from all parties involved (Customer, Application Support, Learning and Development Specialist, and Sys.Ops).
- The On-Boarder will help with the engagement process between the customer and how the service is delivered.
- He/she is responsible for documenting/capturing all implementation plans, configurations, settings and account peculiarities.
- Ensures complete configuration of system
- Communicates with the customer on a daily/weekly/bi-weekly basis to ensure customer adoption & satisfaction.
- Coordinate the deployment of customer configurations based on best practices
- Answer any questions the customer might have regarding the onboarding process and integration.
- Associate degree in Technology related field preferred
- Understanding of eLearning/online-based learning a is ideal
- Minimum of 2 years of Customer Technical Support experience
- Experience with Support of Business Product is a plus
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills (prepare documentation and lead customer status meetings, etc.)
- Establish a level of proficiency on key tools used for Customer Services tracking
- Experience acting as a liaison between business and technical resources
- Working knowledge of customer service and telephone etiquette
Desired Technical Competencies
- Experience with eLearning software.
- Experience with authentication methods.
- Experience in the cloud-based enterprise software industry.
- Experience with open-source software such as Moodle, Totara, Drupal.
- Experience with reporting
- Experience with LAMP stack, HTML, and CSS.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service, Customer Experience Professional: 2 years
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, then please email a detailed resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line of your email. Only local candidates who are eligible to accept employment in Canada w/o sponsorship will be considered. No phone calls please.