It’s been a busy summer at Lambda Solutions. Our clients are keeping us busy with all kinds of Moodle projects, from updates to Moodle 2.0, custom theme development, and online learning course migration and integration to various Moodle LMS support consultations. Phew!
But amid this flurry of activity, we’re still keeping up with the latest news, updates and opinions about Moodle from our education technology bloggers and pundits. Here’s a roundup what we’ve been blogging and reading about Moodle and online learning initiatives:
Lambda Solutions Blog
- How To Make Money With Moodle. The Business Case for Online Learning. Schools and companies are developing Moodle online courses and selling those courses to many customers easily over the Internet. But before you take advantage of this business opportunity, here are some questions to think about.
- Migrating to Moodle the Easy Way. We’ve made it easier than ever to migrate to Moodle from learning management systems like Blackboard Vista or WebCT.
- Giving Students Better Access To Learning With Moodle. Case Study. Learn how college administration, faculty and students are getting value from adopting Moodle as their LMS.
- The Case For Online Learning for Teachers. More reasons why teachers love using Moodle with their students.
Around the Interwebs:
- Case Study: Using Moodle on the Undergraduate Music Programme. A great video case study on one award-winning teacher’s experience of building a Moodle course, including feedback from his students.
- Peer review task and Workshop tool in Moodle 2.0. A good overview of ways to design and facilitate a peer review task using the Workshop tool, including videos and case studies, from UNSW Australia.
- Moodle Monday: Progress Bar. Tim comments on Moodle 2’s improved combination of activity completion tracking and conditional activities.