Awesome System Engineer – Downtown Vancouver
Do you love creating tools and systems that help developers and operations move forward? Do you have great interpersonal and communication skills, and thrive in a fast paced environment? If so, you should consider growing your career as Awesome System Engineer at Lambda Solutions.
Lambda Solutions provides learning and talent management solutions through an open platform. We enable organizations to educate, train, develop and retain employees. We are champions of simplifying the complexity of learning management.
Recognized as experts in learning and development, we have been building our experience since 2002. We support over 500,000 users across corporate, education and government markets. Our experience has allowed us to develop industry best practices and knowledge to ensure the success of our customers.
- Improve and transform routine manual processes into automated tools and systems
- Find new ways to solve current technical challenges through research, proof of concept and adoption of new practices
- Build development, staging and production infrastructure for the next generation cloud applications
- Collaborate with System Administration and Development teams to build and enhance deployment tools and processes
- Drive standardization efforts through automation
- Strong knowledge of Amazon Web Services and other major cloud platforms
- Experience with running Docker containers in production workloads
- Familiarity with container orchestration tools like Docker Swarm or Kubernetes
- Passionate Agile practitioner with good communication skills and team orientation
- Strong understanding of systems integration concepts
- Willingness to think out of the box and challenge the status quo
- Familiarity with PHP stack
- Experience with Configuration Management tools like Chef
- Experience developing SaaS applications
- Solid experience of Unix/Linux System Administration
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, then please email a detailed resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line of your email. Only local candidates who are eligible to accept employment in Vancouver will be considered. No phone calls please.