Lambda is growing! We have a unique opportunity in our marketing department for an experienced and ambitious digital marketing expert to help us continue building our online presence and effectiveness — critical to ongoing revenue growth and diversification.
ABOUT LAMBDA SOLUTIONS
Lambda Solutions is an e-learning company, focused on helping clients accelerate learning performance. Our technology, training, and services support over one million learners in all sectors, including education, healthcare, government, manufacturing, retail, and technology. Lambda Solutions is based in Vancouver, Canada, with offices in London, UK, and Novi Sad, Serbia.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing digital marketing performance for Lambda Learning Solutions, our original line of business, and Zoola Analytics, our new reporting software for learning systems and data stores.
Lambda requires an experienced marketer to assess, maintain, and expand our digital marketing presence for the purpose of retaining and expanding Lambda Solutions clients. You will establish Zoola Analytics as a leader amongst the new breed of reporting solutions in the global enterprise space.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and working closely with the Marketing, Sales, Product, and Senior Management teams, you will establish and deliver measurable and achievable results related to impressions, clicks, leads, and revenue pipeline.
KEY RESULT AREAS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Planning & Strategic Leadership
- Review Lambda Solutions’ 2017 objectives and goals, as well as related marketing plans for both business units.
- Manage and maintain existing digital marketing strategies and tactics, including but not limited to: web/SEO and content marketing, online advertising and PPC, remarketing, social media, and partnership marketing
- Use established budgets and resources to execute plans effectively.
- Review and analyze digital marketing outcomes at weekly, monthly, and quarterly intervals.
- Develop and refine digital marketing strategic plans for both business units in collaboration with the Director of Marketing and CEO, based on results and evolving business need.
- Work in collaboration with the Director of Marketing, Marketing Specialist, and Product, Sales, and Support teams to establish digital marketing campaigns designed to achieve revenue goals.
- Support integration of marketing database with other marketing systems, and work in collaboration with Director of Marketing, Marketing Specialist, and Sales on managing and enforcing business rules, permissions, workflows, and updates related to the database.
- Provide digital marketing leadership; identify trends and insights, and brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to optimize spend and performance.
Digital Content Optimization
- Monitor and manage effectiveness of marketing content across all Lambda digital properties, including corporate web site(s), landing pages, advertisements, downloadable and streaming assets, social media accounts, video and related audience-facing channels.
- Manage, develop, and monitor corporate social media properties and presence, including visual creative and content styles/standards, and post frequency.
- Lead web site performance reviews, and provide regular reporting on organic search performance and traffic results; manage all content additions, enhancements, and issues related to maintaining and improving web performance and SEO.
- Manage outsourced service providers related to web and social media properties, including consultants and agencies.
Pay-per-Click & Digital Advertising
- Manage monthly PPC strategies and budgets for both business units, including ongoing review, analysis, and updates to keywords and ad content results (conversions, cost efficiency), based on established corporate goals and go-to-market strategy.
- Lead the development, design, and execution of digital advertising programs, including copywriting and visual creative; manage outsourced design and branding resources as required.
- Manage and evaluate sponsored content and other social media marketing tactics.
- Plan, execute, and measure lead generation and conversion experiments related to advertising and sponsored content; conduct and evaluate A/B tests.
Web Site Management & Maintenance
- Manage and administer web server; maintain site integrity and performance, including, but not limited to, domain and site hosting administration, back-ups and migrations, WordPress/CMS theme updates, related plugins and tools.
- Working with Sales and Support teams, evaluate and make improvements to end-to-end customer experience across digital channels and touchpoints.
- Maintain breadth and scope of knowledge about emerging digital marketing technologies; evaluate new practices, systems and tools.
- Min. 5 years of hands-on experience in B2B marketing, ideally in the technology sector
- Min. 5 years of experience managing digital strategy, projects, or campaigns
- Academic credential (degree, certificate, diploma) from a recognized institution, in business, commerce, communications, digital arts, or marketing.
- 5 or more years of experience managing WordPress websites
- 5 or more years of experience administering Google products and services
- 3-5 years running SEO/SEM programs, including pay-per-click; Google AdWords certified, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years experience using Adobe Creative Suite at an intermediate level
- Working familiarity with variety of marketing and web development software, including Drupal, Hubspot, Salesforce, Shopify, Squarespace.
- Familiarity and/or past experience with learning management systems
What’s the bottom line?
We’re a small technology company at the leading edge of e-learning — the successful applicant will help shape a new role at a time of rapid growth, and you will directly impact the business.
Why 5 years of mandatory qualifications?
Whether with one employer for 5 years, or one year for 5 different employers, we want people who’ve had enough time to find their groove, and show it – in technology marketing, and in digital strategy. Want to apply anyways? Absolutely – it won’t hurt.
How’s the office culture?
We’re a young, fun, diverse team of software & technology pros. We focus hard, laugh a lot, and eat and drink together often. We occupy the top two floors of a beautiful heritage building in the heart of Vancouver’s dynamic Gastown district, with a friendly Italian greyhound named Zeus wandering about.
How do I apply?
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, January 3rd, 2017, at 5:00pm.