Technical Sales Specialist – Downtown Vancouver
Online learning and training is growing faster than ever before, and this is a great opportunity to grow with a high performance, dedicated team. As a Technical Sales Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to facilitate the technical side of the sales process that drives our business. Our ideal candidate is a driven self-starter who knows technology and business including the ability to connect the two together. You’ll work with our sales team to scope, present and architect our solutions.
Your responsibilities are
- Actively drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working as the key technical adviser and advocate for our products and services.
- You are a presentation wizard and can knock a product demonstration out of the park.
- You will lead the RFP response both technically and functionally.
- You will craft statements of work (SOW) from the requirements you have gathered
- You must be willing to work closely with the technical members of our support and development teams to ensure success with customers and prospects.
- 3-5+ years relevant experience in selling and supporting software products to products in a pre-sales fashion in a B2B capacity.
- Experience with LMS is a major asset.
- Experience with reporting concepts and report building is an asset.
- Basic knowledge of advanced authentication methods (SAMLl/oAuth2/openID/LDAP/
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective in uncovering customer needs and solution selling
- Passionate about helping customers get more out of their technology investment
- A great listener and communicator with excellent (online) presentation skills.
- Experience with SalesForce
Why consider Lambda Solutions?
- You’ll join a small profitable business with an opportunity to shape your role as we grow
- Flexible and open structure offers the opportunity to succeed in innovative ways
- Be part of a cutting edge, high growth industry
- Great Gastown heritage office located in downtown Vancouver.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, then please email a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line of your email. Only local candidates who are eligible to accept employment in Canada w/o sponsorship will be considered. No phone calls please.
About Lambda Solutions
Lambda Solutions provides learning and talent management solutions through an open platform. We enable organizations to educate, train, develop and retain employees. We are at experts that simplifying the complexity of talent management.
Recognized as experts in learning and development, we have been building our experience since 2002. We support over 100,000 users across corporate, education and government markets. Our experience has allowed us to develop industry best practices and knowledge to ensure the success of our customers.