WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
Lambda Solutions has an exciting opportunity with our Marketing team for a Freelance Content Writer. We have a small but growing team, so the right candidate will be comfortable working with many different pieces of the marketing team. You are a passionate writer that wants to create amazing content for people. You understand how to get in your audience's shoes and get to the heart of their pain delivering compelling and useful content that they will love. This is a contract position that will function on a per-project basis.
- Write a minimum of two 2,000 word blog articles per Month or 1 long-form content piece of equivalent length
- We have a zero fluff policy on our content team. All articles are to be well researched, accurately cited, well written, useful and/or intriguing.
- Other ad hoc tasks will be included on top of the blog quota ad hoc. These will include things such as eBook writing, white paper writing, and ad copywriting.
- You must be able to understand the key points of an article and understand how to create a useful or meaningful narrative (no Fluff).
- You must be okay with and able to respond in a structured way to feedback
- You must be able to put yourself in the shoes of the reader, empathetic, and get to the core of what they care about.
- You must speak English at an idiomatic level
- You must be responsive.
- Must be experienced and have a portfolio of writing examples.
- Familiarity with SEO, basic Google Analytics
- Industry knowledge of teaching, training, Saas, Edtech or education
Lambda Solutions was founded in 2002 by Shevy Levy, an academic, a teacher and entrepreneur, and continues to lead Lambda’s corporate vision.
Lambda Solutions’ portfolio proudly includes Fortune 500 companies such as Subaru, REALOGY and Sandler Training. These satisfied clients leverage Lambda Solutions to optimize their eLearning, eCommerce and Analytics using a single, smart platform.