Reduce the Cost of Online Learning & Training with Moodle LMS
Whether you’re delivering online learning at a private school, a university, a healthcare institution, or a small business, you’ll want a flexible eLearning solution that has the flexibility (and scalability) to meets your business needs, and cuts unnecessary costs. In addition to being the world’s leading open source platform, with over 1 million registered users worldwide, Moodle offers a solution that fits your budget. This presentation will identify the features and functions of Moodle LMS that will help you save money, and even make money!
Watch the webinar and learn more about:
- Common pains and needs of the LMS market, when it comes to costs and investments
- The features and functions of Moodle that will alleviate these pains, by reducing the cost of your LMS ownership
- The cost-benefits associated with the Open Source platform of Moodle
- The business problems you’ll be able to solve with these identified features
- Tips for avoiding other unnecessary costs.
Meet the Moodle Expert: Ben Young, Director of Learning Solutions at Lambda Solutions
Ben is a leader in eLearning and talent management solution implementations. Working with Fortune 500 Firms and leading Healthcare Organizations, Ben provides clients with in-depth knowledge of eLearning services and course creation strategies for learning that engages learners while simultaneously reaching business outcomes. Ben is passionate about bringing eLearning visions to reality through the use of Learning Management systems and HR or Student information systems. He actively researches and tests emerging technologies which offer improvements in the functionality of online services to provide in-person or webinar-based training sessions to staff and clients.