Totara LMS, the Open Source LMS for Workplace Learning
At Lambda we are so excited about our partnership with Totara, and we think this webinar really showed it. By giving users more functionality targeted directly at workplace eLearning, Totara is changing the way people learn at work. Today, on August 8th, VP Customer Experience Jim Yupangco teamed up with Totata Technical Guru, Lori Davis, to showcase the great features and benefits of Totara, including:
- Designing organizational structures and hierarchies to reflect your organization
- Managing and linking competencies to roles, learning resources, courses, activities and audiences
- Creating individual development plans to manage staff performance
- Facilitating online and face-to-face sessions, assignments and assessments
- Utilizing dashboards and Management Reporting
- Reflecting your brand through Theme Branding functionality
If you missed the webinar but would still like to see what it was all about, you can watch the recording on Adobe Connect, with bookmarks of Lori’s demos: so if you’re looking for more technical information, it’s right at your fingertips.
The whole presentation can be watched easy, right from Vimeo, embedded below.
Speaker: Lori Davies, Technical Solutions Consultant with Totara Learning Solutions
Since 1998, she has provided software training and support services across multiple industries including payroll/HR, healthcare and higher education. In 2007, Lori entered the eLearning space, assisting decision makers in selecting and implementing Learning Management Systems, ePortfolios and web conferencing tools and services. A proponent of open source solutions and distributions, her current focus is on providing educational resources for the open source community.