Totara LMS for Workplace Learning
This webinar is designed to explore the Totara Learning Management System. Unlike many corporate eLearning platforms that can expensive, inflexible and almost impossible to keep current with emerging trends, the Totara LMS is built on top of a Moodle core, meaning you really get the best of both worlds: the best open-source learning platform, and a scalable, enterprise-level corporate learning tool.
With enhanced capabilities to serve the needs of an ever-changing workplace environment, clients in Healthcare, Hospitality, Manufacturing and Government are taking advantage of Totata’s tailored corporate features. This month Totara and Lambda Solutions partner to deliver the best in learning management and explore pre-hire assessments, onboarding, competency development and compliance certification.
We designed this webinar to give HR, training, and departmental managers an overview of Totara’s flexible and easy-to-customize platform. Learn to better manage organizational and individual learning, develop comprehensive learning and development programs, and effectively direct both self-guided and social learning.
- Design organizational structures and hierarchies that reflect your organization
- Manage and link competencies to roles, learning resources, courses, activities and audiences
- Manage team development, competencies, compliance and succession
- Create individual development plans to manage staff performance
- Facilitate online and face-to-face sessions, assignments and assessments
- Utilize dashboards and Management Reporting
- Integrate and synchronize records with HR and ERP systems
- Brand your learning platform
- Maintain and scale your systems with managed hosting and support
Speaker: Lori Davies, Technical Solutions Consultant with Totara Learning Solutions
Lori Davies is a Technical Solutions Consultant with Totara Learning Solutions, the makers of Totara LMS. Since 1998, she has provided software training and support services across multiple industries including payroll/HR, healthcare and higher education. In 2007, Lori entered the eLearning space, assisting decision makers in selecting and implementing Learning Management Systems, ePortfolios and web conferencing tools and services. A proponent of open source solutions and distributions, her current focus is on providing educational resources for the open source community.
Speaker: Arnet Tkachuk, Business Analyst with Lambda Solutions
Arnet is a training and implementation Analyst with over 10+ years of experience. He provides exemplary customer service and has worked in both open source and proprietary software applications in Banking, Clinical Software (EMR), and education industries. His background is diverse and encompasses Customer Service & Support, Help Desk Level I & II Support, Implementation, and Training.