How to Effectively Use Video in Online Learning
The use of video isn’t a new trend in education and training, but it is a growing one. Whether you’re in an education or corporate learning environment, video is often a key component of online learning, and also augments in-classroom conversations.
Video increases engagement and has driven flipped classroom models and self-paced learning environments. How video is used can make a big difference in learning outcomes, but it also has unique challenges: the large file sizes, difficulties in hosting, and ensuring availability across a variety of device types. If video is the future of online learning, how do you get there?
This free webinar on November 13th will coverd:
- Why use video in online learning?
- What problems does video solve – and what problems does it create?
- What considerations do you need around security, search, and performance when using video in your online training?
- How do you take video from your computer and put it into your course?
- Can your learners contribute video?
- A demonstration of MediaCore and their Moodle / Totara plugin that allows video to be directly uploaded and used without leaving your learning site.
Want to learn more about how you can leverage video to power up your Moodle and Totara site? Register today!
Speakers: Arnet Tkachuk, Business Analyst at Lambda Solutions and James Cross, Education Manager at MediaCore, mediated by Chad Leaman, Moodle Evangelist at Lambda Solutions