Evaluating the Effectiveness of Your Online Learning & Training Programs
The ability to measure the effectiveness of your organization’s training and development programs is critical to ensure your learning strategy is aligned to your desired business outcomes. However, having a system in place to accurately measure the impact of your learning programs can often be a complex challenge — One that organizations struggle with the most.
Join this webinar to discover how to enhance employee performance and prove the value of your learning investments, by implementing simple and effective strategies for measuring the impact of your online training programs.
Watch the webinar to learn:
- Common issues and challenges with measuring learning outcomes
- How to align learning outcomes to business objectives
- Best practices for evaluating the effectiveness of your training programs
- How to analyze and interpret learning data to understand the impact of individual learning, and performance
- How to leverage these insights to improve training programs, and enable the organization to make better informed decisions about learning
Meet the eLearning Evaluation Expert: Paula Yunker, Managing Partner and Instructional Designer, Limestone Learning
Paula has extensive experience in the fields of adult education, performance management and project management. Working in the industry for over 30 years, Paula has provided innovative and relevant learning solutions to small business, corporate clients, and government agencies in a variety of industries.
Applying her expertise in training needs analysis, instructional design, eLearning evaluation, and project management, Paula’s learning solutions, tools and processes have measurably enhanced employee performance. She has also facilitated lively and informative training and conference sessions across Canada and the U.S. She is a member of the American Society for Training & Development, and she is a Kirkpatrick Certified Professional.