7 Best Practices for your Moodle RFP
The request-for-proposal (RFP) process can be time-consuming, but can also yield meaningful results. In your search for the Moodle LMS, a targeted RFP can identify the candidates that best address your organization’s exact needs and wants—if the questions and structure are correctly tailored to solicit the right information. This webinar will cover the need-to-know tips for writing a Moodle LMS RFP, and provide templated elements from which to work from.
Register for this webinar to learn more about the following key elements to a successful Moodle RFP:
- Designing an LMS RFP to meet your technical project requirements
- Compatibility and standards requirements for the most popular Moodle plugins
- Hosting requirements for a secure cloud hosting environment
- Implementation tips from leading organizations including: YMCA, Kodak Alaris & Rutgers University
- Frequently asked questions from leading companies who have successfully deployed a Moodle LMS
Meet the Moodle RFP Expert: James Nicholson – LMS Solutions Architect
As the lead LMS Solutions Architect at Lambda, James works closely with buyers to identify the best LMS technology to meet their requirements. In addition, James assists users with integration and custom development planning to ensure projects are delivered successfully. Always keeping a pace, James enjoys engaging in research and implementation activities to understand the exciting updates in Moodle & Totara LMS.