This article demonstrates how to create a new dashboard on Lambda Analytics (Zoola).
To add a Report or Ad Hoc View to a Dashboard, you must have permission to view all included elements.
1. On the Lambda Analytics homepage, click Create > Dashboard. The Dashboard Designer appears, displaying the list of available content and the canvas.
2. In the Existing Content section of the Available Content panel, select your desired report.
3. Click and drag the report onto the Dashboard Canvas.
4. In Available Content, select another report.
5. Click and drag the report onto the canvas, until the left half of the report turns orange.
6. The selected report appears on the canvas, next to the previous report. Both report dashlets are sized to fit side-by-side on the canvas.
7. In the Dashboard Designer toolbar, click Properties to open the Dashboard Properties dialog.
8. Deselect the Show Dashlet Borders checkbox and click OK.
9. Click the Display icon to preview the Dashboard. The end user view of the dashboard will appear.
10. Click to return to the designer.
11. Hover over the Save As icon and then select Save Dashboard.
12. In the Save As window, change the default name and locate an appropriate folder.
13. Once you are complete, click Save.