Lambda Analytics (Zoola)
Lambda Learn (Moodle & Totara)
Support Services Info & News
Reason Codes (Internal)
This article demonstrates how to configure Reason Codes for clients in the Lambda Store.
1. On the Lambda Store admin panel, navigate to Lambda > Reason Codes.
2. Expand the Main Info section and click Add Reason Code.
3. Select whether or not the reason code affects Orders or Credit Memos.
4. Enter an appropriate Code Name and Description.
5. Select whether or not the reason code Requires Approval from a designated Store Role.
If the reason code has Required Approval Enabled, then you can enter a Maximum Threshold Required value. If product prices fall below this value, then approval is not required. For example, if a reason code has a maximum threshold value of $50, then products that cost $20 do not need to be approved.
6. Once you are complete, click Save.