Lambda Suite (v. 126.96.36.199) summary of improvements and enhancements.
|About this Release||Added, Improved, Updated, and Resolved|
About this Release
In this release, we focus on resolving existing bugs, user experience issues, and improving the overall site to ensure that the Suite is well-functioning and one step closer to maximizing your revenue. We have also introduced subscriptions, which allow you to sell products that require recurring payments. This release is a relatively quick update in comparison to the previous one, and acts as a solid base on which subsequent releases will be modelled.
Products can now be sold through subscription models, where customers can purchase products that require recurring payments. When selling virtual products, learners will be enrolled into the corresponding course and repeatedly pay the product price based on a specified billing cycle.
Currently, this feature is only available to those using Stripe, but will be expanded to other payment methods in the future.
Added, Improved, Updated, and Resolved
- Added a feature that allows learners to switch currencies when viewing products on the Store.
- Added a feature that allows learners to switch between English and French language versions of the Store.
- Added a feature that allows administrators to resend enrolment notification emails in case the first email was lost
- Improved the Bulk Purchase function by organizing assignments by course and order, allowing company administrators to see separate course seats by their corresponding order.
- Improved error messages regarding invalid phone numbers by adding a more descriptive message.
- Updated the Store header to better accommodate the language and currency menus.
- Resolved an issue where company label changes were not being applied.
- Resolved an issue where company administrators were unable to import customers due to existing required custom attributes.
- Resolved an issue where the Social Insurance Number field was being displayed when it was disabled.
- Resolved an issue where courses could not be assigned to non-existing customers if required customer custom attributes were necessary to create accounts.
- Resolved an issue where incorrect tax rounding calculations were appearing in credit memos.
- Resolved an issue where credit memos were not removing assigned learners from the course or seminar, or removing excess available seats
- Resolved an issue where customers could skip filling mandatory custom attributes when creating an account.
- Resolved an issue where customers could not create a new account with a hyphenated surname.
- Resolved an issue where Vimeo videos could not be added to product images and videos.
- Resolved an issue where gift cards could not be created.
- Resolved an issue where products could not be synchronized into the store due to the automatic URL generation of products with the same name.
- Resolved an issue where HTML tags were not appearing in the short description of products.
- Improved overall site performance, specifically the time to get from product to checkout.
- Improved quality with minor user interface improvements, fixed bugs, and general performance improvements to make the solution even better for you.
- Updated the Store build to prepare for an upcoming security patch.
- Updated internal controls related to Lambda's ISO27001 certification related to safeguarding your data and systems.
- Resolved security vulnerabilities that help close remote code execution (RCE) and cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities. No confirmed attacks related to these issues have occurred to date.