Lambda Solutions is an eLearning company, focused on helping clients accelerate learning performance. Our technology, training, and services support over one million learners in all sectors, including education, healthcare, government, manufacturing, retail, and technology. Lambda Solutions is based in Vancouver, Canada, with offices in the United States and Serbia.
Why work for Lambda? We are a team of smart, curious, and boundary-pushing individuals who love to solve problems. We like bad puns, Star Wars, beer on Fridays, and lots of cheesecake. Our Vancouver office is conveniently located in Gastown close to both Skytrain lines, with beautiful hardwood floors, brick walls, and a skylight where the office dogs like to bathe in the sun. We think you’ll have fun (and learn a ton!) working with us.
Lambda is growing! We have a unique opportunity in our marketing department for an experienced and ambitious digital marketing expert to help us continue building our online presence and effectiveness — critical to ongoing revenue growth and diversification.
As Digital Marketing Coordinator, you’ll be responsible assessing, maintaining, and expanding our digital marketing presence for the purpose of retaining and expanding Lambda Solutions clients. Lambda Learning Solutions is our original line of business, and Zoola Analytics is our new reporting software for learning systems and data stores.
Reporting to the VP of Revenue & Marketing Manager, you will establish and deliver measurable and achievable results related to impressions, clicks, visitors, leads, conversions, and revenue pipeline.
- Work in collaboration with the VP of Revenue & Marketing Manager to establish digital marketing campaigns designed to achieve revenue goals.
- Champion new digital tactics and maintain existing marketing strategies, including but not limited to: Web/SEO initiatives, nurture campaigns, lead generation initiatives, digital content management, online advertising, PPC, social media, and partnership marketing
- Monitor, track, report and optimize on the effectiveness of marketing content across all Lambda digital properties
- Monitor website performance, and provide regular reporting on organic search performance and traffic results
- Develop and monitor corporate social media properties and presence, including visual creative and content styles/standards, and post frequency
- Implement, track and optimize all email campaigns, content publishing and lead-nurturing initiatives
- Execute and measure lead generation and conversion experiments related to advertising and sponsored content; conduct and evaluate A/B tests.
- Hands-on experience in B2B marketing, ideally in the technology sector
- Experience maintaining digital content, projects, or campaigns with Hubspot
- Academic credential (degree, certificate, diploma) from a recognized institution, in business, commerce, communications, digital arts, or marketing.
- 2+ years of experience managing WordPress websites
- 1+ years of experience administering Google products and services
- 1-2 years running SEO/SEM programs, including pay-per-click; Google AdWords certified, or equivalent work experience
- Working familiarity with variety of marketing and web development software, including Drupal, Hubspot, Salesforce, Shopify, Squarespace.
- Familiarity and/or past experience with learning management systems
What Lambda offers:
- Industry competitive salary
- Extended health benefits
- Start-up style working environment
- Mentorship to those early in their careers
- Team building social activities
- A plethora of office dogs
- More Star Wars puns than you probably want
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, please email a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line of your email. Only local candidates who are eligible to accept employment in Vancouver will be considered. No phone calls please. We look forward to receiving your application!