Lambda Solutions is looking for an experienced Cloud Operations Engineer to join our team in Serbia. As a local employer, we offer permanent full-time employment.
We provide a full suite of learning solutions through an open platform and enable organizations to run, measure and monetize learning programs.
Recognized as experts in learning technology, we have been building our expertise since 2002. Our systems support over 1,000,000 users across corporate, education and government markets.
- You’ll combine skills from DevOps, SRE and Systems Administration
- Provide tier 3 customer support
- Perform on-call duties rotated with other team members
- Improve and transform routine manual processes into automated tools and systems
- Find new ways to solve current technical challenges through research, proof of concept and adoption of new practices
- Build development, staging and production infrastructure for the next generation cloud applications
- Drive standardization efforts through automation
- Solid experience of Unix/Linux System Administration
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience working with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Docker containers in production workloads
- Familiarity with container orchestration tools like Kubernetes
- Good communication skills and orientation on team success
- AWS certification would be considered as an asset
- Familiarity with LEMP stack
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems like Moodle and eCommerce software like Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, etc.
- Experience working with continuous integrations tools like GitLab
- Experience working in a SOC2 / ISO-27001 security compliant environment
- Willingness to think out of the box and challenge the status quo
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, then please email a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line of your email.