Online learning and training is growing faster than ever before, and this is a great opportunity to grow with a high-performance, dedicated team. By joining our team as a Solution Architect, you’ll have the opportunity to facilitate and close only the solution sale that drives our business, but also to contribute to growing the knowledge base of the world around us.
Our ideal candidate is a driven self-starter who is highly effective in converting prospective customers into high value lifetime customers. They are also a presentation wizard and can knock a product demonstration out of the park.
- 2-3 years experience working with a sales team to scope, architect, and offer a solution to potential clients.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills
- Comp.Sci or Business Associate Degree or Degree
- 3-5+ years relevant experience in selling and supporting software products to products in a pre-sales fashion in a B2B capacity.
- Passionate about helping customers get more out of their technology investment.
- A willingness to work closely with the technical members of our product and development teams to ensure success with customers and prospects.
- A basic understanding of SQL and Relational Databases
- Experience with Sales Force is an advantage
- A willingness to learn new technical skills
- Effective in uncovering customer`s needs and solution selling
- A great listener and communicator with excellent (online) presentation skills.
- Fluent English written and oral communication skills
- Well organized with a positive and results-oriented attitude
- Working knowledge of French is an asset
About the Role:
- You’ll be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working as the key technical advisor and advocate for our products and services.
- You will lead RFP responses both technically and functionally.
- You will be involved in facilitating product demonstrations with potential clients across North America.
About Lambda Solutions:
Lambda Solutions is a learning management expert that provides learning solutions and analytics in cloud. We are proven Moodle and Totara Open Source Learning Management Systems partner with extensive knowledge how to deliver learning to Education, Government, and Corporate sectors. We are a young and dynamic team that will give you a chance to learn and make a significant impact. We provide services for companies like Four Seasons Hotels, TOMS Shoes America, ICBC, Kodak Alaris, WIND Mobile and others.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, then please email a resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line of your email. Only candidates who are eligible to accept employment in Canada w/o sponsorship will be considered. No phone calls please.