Marketing Manager – Downtown Vancouver
Lambda Solutions has an exciting opportunity in our marketing department for an experienced Marketing Manager. We have a small but growing team, so the right candidate will be comfortable wearing many hats and able to contribute to the overall marketing strategy while also rolling up their sleeves and getting the work done.
About Lambda Solutions:
Lambda Solutions is an eLearning company, focused on helping people accelerate learning performance. Our technology, training, and services support over one million learners in all sectors, including education, healthcare, government, manufacturing, retail, and technology. Lambda Solutions is based in Vancouver, Canada, with offices in the United States and Serbia.
Overview of the Role:
We are looking for a data-driven, marketing automation loving, analytical with a hint of creativity marketer who can own our marketing campaigns. While this role is not responsible for creating the content, he/she will need to write and edit effective marketing and sales emails that get results. This person will focus on ensuring best practices in lead generation and database management and is integral to the ongoing revenue growth of the company as we continue to strengthen our presence as a leader in the Learning Management Analytics market.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing our marketing technology systems as well as executing and optimizing campaigns included in our inbound marketing strategy. Working closely with the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager is responsible contributing to achieving marketing lead targets and qualified sales opportunities based on established KPIs.
- Manage and maintain Hubspot, WordPress CMS and Salesforce.
- Lead process management for marketing workflows.
- Planning, production, execution, testing and reporting for marketing campaigns:
- Webinars, emails, newsletters, nurture sequences.
- Set up triggers and workflows.
- Create landing pages, forms for campaigns.
- List management and segmentation.
- Write/edit nurture and sales emails for campaign workflows.
- Monitoring and scheduling social media posts on different channels
- Create metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and funnel attribution.
- Analyze data and make recommendations on areas for optimization to ensure alignment between sales and marketing.
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to answer business questions and guide strategy.
- Champion best practices for inbound marketing, CRM and Marketing Automation.
- Monitoring and continually improving campaigns (iteration, A/B testing, etc.).
- Strategize with the Inbound agency on SEO and SEM initiatives and monitor Google Analytics.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proficient in Hubspot (or equivalent), Salesforce.com and WordPress.
- Deep understanding of Inbound Marketing strategies and tactics.
- Solid knowledge of the B2B customer journey, lead scoring & lead nurturing.
- Data-driven, analytical marketer, and clear communicator.
- Experience managing social media channels.
- Strong organizational, editorial and project management skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work effectively with outside vendors such as designers, writers, and SEO agency.
- Process-oriented, driven to constantly improve quality, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience, preferably with a software as a service (SaaS) business.
- Experience in a B2B marketing generalist role with a focus on marketing operations, marketing automation or demand generation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience.
- Preference for candidates who are Hubspot certified or able to get certified.
The Marketing Manager is a full-time role, reporting to the Director of Marketing in Vancouver.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, then please email a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line of your email. Only local candidates who are eligible to accept employment in Vancouver will be considered. No phone calls please.