Lambda Solutions is an eLearning company, focused on helping clients accelerate learning performance. Our technology, training, and services support over one million learners in all sectors, including education, healthcare, government, manufacturing, retail, and technology. Lambda Solutions is based in Vancouver, Canada, with offices in the United States and Serbia.
Why work for Lambda? We are a team of smart, curious, and boundary-pushing individuals who love to solve problems. We like bad puns, Star Wars, beer on Fridays, and lots of cheesecake. Our Vancouver office is conveniently located in Gastown close to both Skytrain lines, with beautiful hardwood floors, brick walls, and a skylight where the office dogs like to bathe in the sun. We think you’ll have fun (and learn a ton!) working with us.
Lambda is growing! We have a unique opportunity for an intern in our marketing department ambitious future marketer that is looking to grow and diversify.
- Assist in content creation for all of our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
- Develop new social media campaigns from the ground up, considering our clients’ needs and their specific industries in coordination with content calendar schedule
- Help to grow our social media base and engagement to help spread visibility and awareness
- Contribute to the elearning industry groups via LinkedIn to create a community and followership
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts
- Create design assets on canva whenever necessary to support social media posts
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
- Audit website to help team’s work in documenting pages that need to be updated, changed, deleted
- Assist with website updates, edits and deletion on WordPress
- Support optimization of webpages
- Rewrite content in top blog posts to ensure it is up to date
- Support the optimization of blog posts
- Help to increase blog subscribers and views
- Help with the distribution of blog postsin coordination with content calendar schedule
- Assist with capturing and analyzing blog metrics
- Support in creating internal communications weekly newsletter
- Coordinate content from departments
- Write and edit content for distribution
- Support in the proofreading and editing of content
- Assist with project management to align communications with all internal parties and external contractors
- Perform research into our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding our network
- Working knowledge of digital and social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Website)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; High level of initiative and follow through
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment within set deadlines while anticipating future needs
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized, the candidate must be able to keep track of multiple projects and help move them forward simultaneously.
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to work productively and independently and produce high-quality work under time constraints.