Director of Marketing – Downtown Vancouver
Director of Marketing – Downtown Vancouver
Lambda Solutions has an exciting opportunity in our marketing department for an experienced Director of Marketing. We have a small but growing team, so the right candidate will be comfortable wearing many hats and be able to contribute to the overall marketing strategy while also rolling up their sleeves and getting the work done.
About Lambda Solutions
Lambda Solutions is an eLearning company, focused on helping people accelerate learning performance. Our technology, training, and services support over one million learners in all sectors, including education, healthcare, government, manufacturing, retail, and technology. Lambda Solutions is based in Vancouver, Canada, with offices in the United States and Serbia.
Why work for Lambda? We are a team of smart, curious, and boundary-pushing individuals who love to solve problems. We like bad puns, Star Wars, beer on Fridays, and lots of cheesecake. Our Vancouver office is conveniently located in Gastown close to both Skytrain lines, with beautiful hardwood floors, brick walls, and a skylight where the office dogs like to bathe in the sun. We think you’ll have fun (and learn a ton!) working with us.
We are looking for a data-driven, marketing automation loving, analytical with a hint of creativity marketer who can own our marketing campaigns. While this role is not responsible for creating the content, he/she will need to write and edit effective marketing and sales emails that get results. This person will focus on ensuring best practices in lead generation and database management and is integral to the ongoing revenue growth of the company as we continue to strengthen our presence as a leader in the Learning Management Analytics market.
The Director of Marketing will be managing our marketing technology systems as well as executing and optimizing campaigns included in our inbound marketing strategy. Working closely with the VP of Revenue, the Director of Marketing is responsible for contributing to achieving marketing lead targets and qualified sales opportunities based on established KPIs.
- Manage and maintain Hubspot, WordPress CMS and Salesforce.
- Lead process management for marketing workflows.
- Planning, production, execution, testing and reporting for marketing campaigns:
- Webinars, emails, newsletters, nurture sequences.
- Set up triggers and workflows.
- Create landing pages, forms for campaigns.
- List management and segmentation.
- Write/edit nurture and sales emails for campaign workflows.
- Create metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and funnel attribution.
- Analyze data and make recommendations on areas for optimization to ensure alignment between sales and marketing.
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to answer business questions and guide strategy.
- Champion best practices for inbound marketing, CRM and Marketing Automation.
- Monitoring and continually improving campaigns (iteration, A/B testing, etc.).
- Strategize on SEO and SEM initiatives and monitor Google Analytics.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in Hubspot (or equivalent), Salesforce.com and WordPress.
- Deep understanding of Inbound Marketing strategies and tactics.
- Solid knowledge of the B2B customer journey, lead scoring & lead nurturing.
- Data-driven, analytical marketer and clear communicator.
- Strong organizational, editorial and project management skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work effectively with outside vendors such as designers, writers and SEO agency.
- Process-oriented, driven to constantly improve quality, accuracy and efficiency.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience, preferably for a software as a service (SaaS) business.
- Experience in a B2B marketing generalist role with a focus on marketing operations, marketing automation or demand generation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience.
- Preference for candidates who are Hubspot certified or able to get certified.
- Data Driven
The Director of Marketing is full-time role, reporting to the VP of Revenue in Vancouver.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, please email a detailed resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line of your email. Only local candidates who are eligible to accept employment in Vancouver will be considered. No phone calls please.