Marketing Manager – Downtown Vancouver
Lambda is growing! We have a unique opportunity in our marketing department for an experienced and dynamic Marketing Manager. The right candidate will be a data-driven, B2B marketer who can own the operational side of marketing campaigns. This role is critical to the ongoing revenue growth and diversification of the company as we continue to build our presence in the Learning Management market.
ABOUT LAMBDA SOLUTIONS
Lambda Solutions is an e-learning company, focused on helping clients accelerate learning performance. Our technology, training, and services support over one million learners in all sectors, including education, healthcare, government, manufacturing, retail, and technology. Lambda Solutions is based in Vancouver, Canada, with offices in the United States and Serbia.
Why work for Lambda? We are a team of smart, curious, and boundary-pushing individuals who love to solve problems. We like bad puns, Star Wars, beer on Fridays, and lots of cheesecake. Our Vancouver office is conveniently located in Gastown close to both Skytrain lines, with beautiful hardwood floors, brick walls, and a skylight where the office dogs like to bathe in the sun. We think you’ll have fun (and learn a ton!) working with us.
Overview of the Role
This is a full-time position, reporting to the Director of Marketing in Vancouver. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Planning, executing and optimizing the lead generation marketing plan
- Achieving marketing lead targets and convert to qualified opportunities
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting on key performance metrics
Key Responsibilities of Marketing Manager:
- Plan, execute and optimize lead generation programs using a combination of integrated inbound and outbound marketing tactics, including digital marketing, content and online and offline events
- Generate steady flow of MQL’s to meet lead goals and build pipeline of qualified sales opportunities by developing, executing and optimizing lead nurture programs
- Collaborate with sales to ensure programs align with pipeline goals, improve lead conversions and drive overall alignment between sales and marketing
- Build and grow awareness, develop and maintain messaging platforms and drive consistency in the company’s brands across all sales and marketing activities and communication channels
- Collaborate with product management to develop compelling content that articulates the value of and drives interest in our solutions (website, ebook, blog, email, etc..)
- Develop tools and resources that support direct sales revenue generation targets such as web content, product brochures, case studies and other sales enablement and marketing resources
- Establish, track, analyze and report key marketing metrics, including overall campaign performance against MQL, pipeline and revenue targets, opportunity conversion rates and other metrics
- Research, negotiate and manage vendors and agencies, managing the demand generation budget and overseeing outside agencies/contractors as needed
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven track record of creating and executing integrated demand generation marketing campaigns using tactics that include webinars, blog, eBooks, email marketing, SEO, PPC, digital advertising and social media
- True team player – highly collaborative working style with the proven ability to build rapport and coordinate resources across all cross-functional teams
- Strategic thinker who is highly motivated to achieve targets and business results
- Superior writing, editing and project management skills
- Extensive experience managing campaigns in a marketing automation system
- Organized, detail-oriented and with the proven ability to effectively manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Understand how to define the stages of the funnel and track conversion rates at each stage
- Experience with lead routing, scoring, attribution and assignment rules
- Mid to Senior Level Role
- Minimum 5 – 7 years experience in a high tech B2B demand generation role, preferably for a software as a service (SaaS) business
- Extensive experience using Hubspot (or Marketo/Pardot/Eloqua), Salesforce.com and WordPress
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, then please email a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line of your email. Only local candidates who are eligible to accept employment in Vancouver will be considered. No phone calls please.