Customer Experience Manager
Overview of the Role
We’re looking for a new Customer Experience Manager to join our team! This is the perfect role for someone who is passionate about delivering amazing customer experiences. As a Customer Success Manager, you will develop and maintain value-rich relationships with customers to ensure that their business needs are met and exceeded.
You join our strong Customer Experience team, where you will be working with talented Customer Success Managers and Support Agents to provide outstanding support to Lambda’s new and existing clients.
We are looking for candidates who are equal parts “people passion” and “technology passion.” Your job is to make your customers into LMS champions within their own organizations.
What you’ll do:
- Welcome and onboard new clients to Lambda Solutions effectively and on schedule
- Educate and support customers on best practices, and the use and benefit of our products and services
- Become a product expert on Moodle, Totara Learn and Zoola Analytics
- Collaborate with Lambda Solutions’ sales, implementation, and support teams to escalate customer needs
- Build ongoing customer relationships to ensure satisfaction, product loyalty in effort to reduce churn.
- Be the leading customer advocate within Lambda Solutions
- Escalate where needed, and follow-up promptly to ensure client expectations are exceeded
- Inspire clients to think strategically about how our platform can support their business needs
- Deliver client reviews and KPIs to management and other departments
- Provide compelling recommendations based on the knowledge and insight of customer portfolios
- Collect feedback from customers to determine inefficient strategies and develop new ones to increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Work with the Director of Client Operations to identify at risk clients
- Proactive outreach to customers when risk events are detected – including changes in users, login frequency, product adoption rate, security settings, etc.
- Assist customers to maintain license compliance
What you have:
- A passion for people and technology
- You are goal-driven, focused, and a self-starter
- You have project management expertise
- You have the ability to adapt technology and processes quickly
- You are willing to iterate and improve upon processes
- You are a strong verbal and written communicator
- You have great organizational skills with a positive and results-oriented attitude
- You are an excellent team player and enjoy collaborating with others
Why work for us:
Lambda Solutions is an eLearning company, focused on helping clients accelerate learning performance. Our technology, training, and services support over one million learners in all sectors, including education, healthcare, government, manufacturing, retail, and technology. Lambda Solutions is based in Vancouver, Canada, with offices in the United States and Serbia. We offer:
- Industry competitive salary
- Extended health benefits
- Start-up style working environment
- Mentorship to those early in their careers
- Team building social activities
We are a team of smart, curious, and boundary-pushing individuals who love to solve problems. We like bad puns, Star Wars, beer on Fridays, and lots of cheesecake. Our Vancouver office is conveniently located in Gastown close to both Skytrain lines, with beautiful hardwood floors, brick walls, and a skylight where the office dogs like to bathe in the sun. We think you’ll have fun (and learn a ton!) working with us.
The Customer Experience Agent is a full-time role, reporting to the Director of Client Operations in Vancouver, BC.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, please email a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line of your email. We look forward to receiving your application!