Content Writer – Downtown Vancouver
Content Writer– Downtown Vancouver
About Lambda Solutions
Lambda Solutions is an eLearning company, focused on helping clients accelerate learning performance. Our technology, training, and services support over one million learners in all sectors, including education, healthcare, government, manufacturing, retail, and technology. Lambda Solutions is based in Vancouver, Canada, with offices in the United States and Serbia.
Why work for Lambda? We are a team of smart, curious, and boundary-pushing individuals who love to solve problems. We like bad puns, Star Wars, beer on Fridays, and lots of cheesecake. Our Vancouver office is conveniently located in Gastown close to both Skytrain lines, with beautiful hardwood floors, brick walls, and a skylight where the office dogs like to bathe in the sun. We think you’ll have fun (and learn a ton!) working with us.
We’re looking for a passionate B2B Business writer and a natural born contemporary grammar aficionado to join our growing marketing team. You’ll be managing all content created for marketing initiatives across various mediums. As the content writer, you’ll be working closely with the Marketing team when writing and researching data for content that convert.
- Write content for ebooks, case studies and press releases, including blogs, email copy, advertising, social posts, landing pages, information sheets and website copy
- Research and develop ideas/themes for the content calendar
- Develop and manage editorial calendar across channels
- Edit content written by guest contributors and in-house SMEs
- Ensure all content being published is consistent with our brand voice, and style.
- Manage workflow of creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel.
- Collaborate across internal teams to deliver on the content marketing and editorial plan.
- Write for B2B in multiple voices and adapt writing style as necessary including the ability to write in a very conversational tone
Skills & Experience required:
- Excellent command of the English language and meticulous about grammar.
- Experience copyediting, fact-checking, and proofreading written content
- Experience creating B2B content across digital mediums
- Understand SEO and its application in writing. Strong analytical abilities and the ability to carefully manage details
- The ability to convey ideas and stories in a succinct fashion
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Basic knowledge of typography and aesthetics
- Initiative, self-motivation, and a willingness to learn!
The Content Writer is full-time role, reporting to the Marketing Manager and VP of Revenue in Vancouver.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, please email a detailed resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line of your email. Only local candidates who are eligible to accept employment in Vancouver will be considered. No phone calls please. We look forward to receiving your application!