Content Marketing Specialist – Downtown Vancouver
About Lambda Solutions
Lambda Solutions is an eLearning company, focused on helping clients accelerate learning performance. Our technology, training, and services support over one million learners in all sectors, including education, healthcare, government, manufacturing, retail, and technology. Lambda Solutions is based in Vancouver, Canada, with offices in the United States and Serbia.
Why work for Lambda? We are a team of smart, curious, and boundary-pushing individuals who love to solve problems. We like bad puns, Star Wars, beer on Fridays, and lots of cheesecake. Our Vancouver office is conveniently located in Gastown close to both Skytrain lines, with beautiful hardwood floors, brick walls, and a skylight where the office dogs like to bathe in the sun. We think you’ll have fun (and learn a ton!) working with us.
Overview of the Role
We have an exciting opportunity in our marketing department for a dynamic, detail-oriented, results-driven Content Marketing Specialist. The Content Marketing Specialist will manage marketing activities across different channels to showcase the value of our products and services. The successful candidate will have strong editing skills and will be the gatekeeper for all content before it is published. Working closely with the Director of Marketing and Marketing Manager, the Content Marketing Specialist will help develop and maintain the voice and tone for the corporate brand and related products.
- Research and develop ideas/themes for the content calendar.
- Edit content written by external content writers, guest contributors and in-house SMEs.
- Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, and style.
- Write content for website and blog, email campaigns, social media posts, articles, white papers.
- Develop and manage editorial calendar and distribution plan across channels.
- Accountable for content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads.
- Identify key influencers in the industry and develop strategic relationships to enhance our brand.
- Manage workflow of creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel.
- Collaborate across internal teams to deliver on the content marketing and editorial plan.
- Contribute to social media planning,execution and reporting of campaign efforts.
- Map and create content for the levels of the lead funnel then optimize the path to conversion.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent command of the English language and meticulous about grammar.
- Strong business writer and master editor.
- Experience creating B2B content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Understanding of SEO, and content optimization.
- Moderate to extensive Hubspot knowledge and experience.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Experience with CMS management, preferred WordPress.
- Creative thinker with an ability to think on your feet and out of the box.
- Able to work collaboratively or self-directed from time to time.
- Prefer some basic ability with design tools – Adobe CreativeCloud or similar.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ marketing experience, preferably for a software as a service (SaaS) business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience.
The Content Marketing Specialist is full-time role, reporting to the Director of Marketing in Vancouver.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, please email a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line of your email. Only local candidates who are eligible to accept employment in Vancouver will be considered. No phone calls please. We look forward to receiving your application!