Analytics Application Support Agent – Downtown Vancouver
About Lambda Solutions
Lambda Solutions is an eLearning company, focused on helping clients accelerate learning performance. Our technology, training, and services support over one million learners in all sectors, including education, healthcare, government, manufacturing, retail, and technology. Lambda Solutions is based in Vancouver, Canada, with offices in the United States and Serbia.
Why work for Lambda? We are a team of smart, curious, and boundary-pushing individuals who love to solve problems. We like bad puns, Star Wars, beer on Fridays, and lots of cheesecake. Our Vancouver office is conveniently located in Gastown close to both Skytrain lines, with beautiful hardwood floors, brick walls, and a skylight where the office dogs like to bathe in the sun. We think you’ll have fun (and learn a ton!) working with us.
Overview of the Role
We have great opportunity on our Application Support Team for a detail-oriented, solutions-driven Application Support Agent. The Application Support Agent will focus on providing support for Lambda’s own data analytics tool, Zoola Analytics. Working closely with the Support Services Manager and Zoola Product team, the Application Support Agent will help clients to resolve their issues and enable them to achieve their reporting goals.
What you’ll do:
- Provide exceptional service to Lambda’s clients over email, phone, and chat
- Effectively and quickly troubleshoot and diagnose application & network related issues within defined SLAs
- Escalate cases based on requirements and needs
- Define and build data sources, ad-hoc views, and reports from Client requests
- Coordinate with the development team on potential bug fixes to further improve Zoola Analytics
- Perform assigned Quality Assurance tasks on staging version of Zoola Analytics
- Follow company best practices, specifically
- Own and manage a personal queue or backlog of open cases
- Contribute to and update internal and external knowledge base
- Transfer knowledge to colleagues
What you have:
- A working understanding of MySQL and Relational Databases
- A relevant degree or diploma in the technology field (Computer Science, Business Technology Management, Computer Information Technology, Engineering, etc.)
- 1-3 years working experience in a related field (co-op is accepted towards this experience count)
- Experience with BI or other Analytics tools (preferred)
- Experience with ZenDesk and JIRA (preferred)
- High technical aptitude (you pick up technology and concepts quickly)
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Great organization skills with a positive and results-oriented attitude
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning
The Application Support Agent is a full-time role, reporting to the Support Services Manager in Vancouver, BC.
What Lambda offers:
- Industry competitive salary
- Extended health benefits
- Start-up style working environment
- Mentorship to those early in their careers
- Team building social activities
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, please email a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line of your email. Only local candidates who are eligible to accept employment in Vancouver will be considered. No phone calls please. We look forward to receiving your application!