Zoola Analytics is on a continuous release cycle, meaning that we are always working on and adding new features. We often share features that you can interact with directly in our Zoola Newsletter; this month we are taking a look under the hood to share some of our more hidden work that makes your work in Zoola faster and easier.
You can also check out our release notes here: Zoola Analytics Release Notes
- We now support Moodle 3.7
- Our Moodle Schema is updated for Moodle 3.7
- We now support Microsoft SQL Server for those running Moodle or Totara on Microsoft
- We have introduced a server in Asia, so you can now choose between North America, Europe, or Asia
- Administrators can now enable reports to be exported in CSV format for manual and scheduled reports
Stay tuned: we are working on a complete redesign of our data source designer.