When the learning management system spread from the education market to the corporate sector in the mid-2000s, tech-savvy business professionals were quick to criticize LMS reporting abilities and functionalities. Fast forward a few years to 2009, wherein a survey from Bersin & Associates found that 45% of LMS owners described LMS reporting as their number one challenge. Unfortunately, this percentage has only increased in the last six years. Today, according to a research report from Expertus, this number has nearly doubled to 81% leaving many to wonder why organizations have not jumped in to fill the gap.
- Limited access to data for the creation of Totara and Moodle reports
- Limited capabilities to analyze data within Totara and Moodle’s reporting features
- Limited options to present data due to a lack of configurable reports
- Excessive time spent creating custom reports
- Limited ability demonstrating the impact of learning on business outcomes
Interestingly enough, proprietary LMS users surveyed by Expertus cited identical LMS reporting pains in the following order of importance:
- Limited out-of-the-box reports (54%)
- Limited access to data (48%)
- Customization of reports (47%)
- Ease of use (46%)
- Data accessibility (35%)
Here at Lambda Solutions we are excited to finally bring a Totara and Moodle reporting solution to the market to address all of the pain-points (and more!) above. Enjoy this eBook as we discuss, in detail, how Lambda Zoola™ will solve your reporting problems for open source learning management systems, Moodle LMS and Totara LMS.