Lambda Solutions announced today several enhancements to their Advanced Reporting and Analytics Solution. This news contributes to Lambda’s commitment to providing insight for administrators and instructors to accurately understand where to invest in future learning, in order for them to continuously improve their learning and development programs. This latest release is driven by user feedback, boasting easier user authentication, improved performance, and new web help.
“This is another example of a customer-driven release with enhancements driven directly by their feedback,” says Stewart Rogers, Director of Product Management at Lambda Solutions.
A few highlights in the newest release of Lambda’s Advanced Reporting and Analytics Solution include:
- Reduced dashboard and report load times (some as much as 75%), improving the overall performance
- Moved the Analytika role assignment to Moodle/Totara that simplifies the assignment of Analytika permissions to users
- Updated with Moodle/Totara user profile information, with the option for customers to pre-filter dashboards and reports based on the user profile
- Web Help now available for searchable and interactive online help content through a sleek modern interface
- New Learner Course Progress Report for Moodle
In addition, Lambda’s Advanced Reporting and Analytics Solution now includes support for Moodle 3.0 and Totara 2.9, the newest versions of the learning management systems.
About Lambda Solutions
Founded in 2002, Lambda Solutions provides open source learning and talent management systems, Moodle and Totara LMS. Lambda Solutions helps organizations achieve better learning outcomes and increase the value of their human capital. Focused in healthcare, education and corporate training, Lambda Solutions provides LMS integration, customization, training, support and sophisticated reporting for enterprise-class customers. Noteworthy clients include Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts and TOMS Shoes. Lambda Solutions is a Moodle certified services partner and a Totara Platinum partner. The company has offices in the United States and Canada. For more information, visit www.lambdasolutions.net