Lead Generation Marketing Manager – Downtown Vancouver
Lambda is growing! We have a unique opportunity in our marketing department for an experienced and ambitious Lead Generation Marketing Manager to help us continue building our presence in the market — critical to ongoing revenue growth and diversification.
ABOUT LAMBDA SOLUTIONS
Lambda Solutions is an e-learning company, focused on helping clients accelerate learning performance. Our technology, training, and services support over one million learners in all sectors, including education, healthcare, government, manufacturing, retail, and technology. Lambda Solutions is based in Vancouver, Canada, with offices in London, UK, and Novi Sad, Serbia.
Why work for Lambda? We are a team of smart, curious, and boundary-pushing individuals who love to solve problems. We like bad puns, Star Wars, beer on Fridays, and lots of cheesecake. Our Vancouver office is conveniently located in Gastown close to both Skytrain lines, with beautiful hardwood floors, brick walls, and a skylight where the office dogs like to bathe in the sun. We think you’ll have fun (and learn a ton!) working with us.
Overview of the Role
Reports to the Director of Marketing
- Plan, execute and optimize the lead generation marketing plan
- Achieve marketing lead targets and qualified sales opportunities based on established targets
- Track, analyze and report on key performance metrics
- Plan, execute and optimize lead generation programs using a combination of integrated inbound and outbound marketing tactics, including digital marketing, content and online and offline events
- Generate steady flow of MQL’s to meet lead goals and build pipeline of qualified sales opportunities by developing, executing and optimizing lead nurture programs
- Collaborate with sales to ensure programs align with pipeline goals, improve lead conversions and drive overall alignment between sales and marketing
- Build and grow awareness, develop and maintain messaging platforms and drive consistency in the company’s brands across all sales and marketing activities and communication channels
- Collaborate with product management to develop compelling content that articulates the value of and drives interest in our solutions (website, ebook, blog, email, etc..)
- Develop tools and resources that support direct sales revenue generation targets such as web content, product brochures, case studies and other sales enablement and marketing resources
- Establish, track, analyze and report key marketing metrics, including overall campaign performance against MQL, pipeline and revenue targets, opportunity conversion rates and other metrics
- Research, negotiate and manage vendors and agencies, managing the demand generation budget and overseeing outside agencies/contractors as needed
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven track record of creating and executing integrated demand generation marketing campaigns using tactics that include webinars, email marketing, SEO, PPC, digital advertising and social media
- True team player – highly collaborative working style with the proven ability to build rapport and coordinate resources across all cross-functional teams
- Strategic thinker who is highly motivated to achieve targets and business results
- Superior writing and editing skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and with the proven ability to effectively manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Superior project management skills
- Mid to Senior Level Role
- Minimum 5 – 7 years experience in a high tech B2B demand generation role, preferably for a software as a service (SaaS) business
- Experience with Hubspot (or other Marketing Automation System), Salesforce.com and WordPress
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, then please email a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line of your email. Only local candidates who are eligible to accept employment in Vancouver will be considered. No phone calls please.